We are passionate about equipping the saints for the work of the ministry (Ephesians 4:12).
Our adult Sunday school classes constitute the most systematic equipping ministry of our church. We strive to provide biblical foundations that will help our people think discerningly and live godly lives in this constantly changing world. Sunday school begins after our worship service at 11:00am.
We cycle through a core curriculum of classes on a quarterly basis, supplemented by a number of other training classes. Some of our topics include:
Current or upcoming Classes
- Small Group Training (Winter 2017)
- Theology: Introduction, Scripture, God (Winter 2017)
- Theology: Church, Future (Spring 2017)
- Theology: Man, Sin, Salvation (Summer 2017)
- Apologetics and World Religions
- Biblical Counseling
- Evangelism and Missions
- Fundamentals of the Faith
- Living Church
- Marriage & Parenting
- New Testament Survey
- Old Testament Survey
- Singleness & Relationships
- Social Issues
- Studying and Teaching the Bible
- Theology: Christ, Holy Spirit, Angels & Demons
In addition to our Sunday school classes, we have other ministries to equip our men and women during the week.
ADULT SMALL GROUPS (TIMES VARY)
We have a variety of small groups to help men, women, and families live godly lives through biblical truth, discipleship, and accountability. These groups are reserved for Christians who have committed to attending our church regularly.
MEN OF THE WORD (1ST & 3RD THURSDAY, 7:30AM)
This one-hour session led by our pastors is for men who desire to grow deeper in theology, discuss church issues and spend time in prayer. Men of the Word is held the 1st and 3rd Thursday of every month. Coffee is provided!